Hey all, just getting back to see this prayer. I'm actually in a ### retreat now. God has been so good to me. I was hoping to have a group of faithful friends praying for me and lifting me up, now I'm right here in the center of God's love to receive lots of prayers and blessings. I thank you for your prayers and praise the Lord!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear brothers and sisters...... I'm going through a very rough period of total confusion and lack of motivation. I recently lost my job and now unable to think clearly. I used to be very focussed and task minded but it somehow I feel very lost and like I know nothing anymore. Even struggle...
Replies
6
Views
358
Heavenly Father, teach me to understand my emotions and respond with wisdom rather than reacting impulsively. Give me patience to listen, humility to understand others, and grace to communicate with love. Help me recognize when I am hurt, angry, afraid, or disappointed, and bring these feelings...
Replies
11
Views
61
Pls I need help. My relationship has fallen apart. I'm hurt and can't stand the pain any longer. We don't communicate. Thank you.
Replies
6
Views
226
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,541
Messages
16,789,268
Members
649,104
Latest member
Wrzaeton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom