Emmanuel.... please pray for me and my ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

We need a financial miracle. We are struggeling financially because we need to pay a house. Me and my family also are struggling with physical and some mental health issues. I believe when 2 or more pray in the name of Jesus a miracle may happen 🙏
Replies
7
Views
130
Me and my family have been trying to look for a house for five years now, and then we finally found the house. This house looked like it came from a dream. It was so glorious and angelic-looking. For years, we were dealing with some money issues, but when we finally almost came up with the...
Replies
14
Views
115
I am also ### and lonely. I have no friends or a spouse and I am not close to family. People who I thought were my friends are not my friend. People who I thought cared about me don't. I keep having stressful thoughts about people bothering me and won't leave me alone and I tried to talk to my...
Replies
10
Views
223
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,275
Messages
16,786,557
Members
648,861
Latest member
Klaellorineth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom