Emergency urgent please prayer for my ### ...

Thoxshay

Disciple of Prayer
Emergency urgent please prayer for my mother ### breath problems very critical condition serious condition please prayer for my mother ### save the life please help me.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
[FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][SIZE=5][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You, Jesus. Amen![/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]

Let Us Pray: God I ask You in Jesus' name to protect all those I love, care about, the writer of this prayer, and myself from Covid-19. Bless each of us to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Heal us Lord Jesus in every area of our lives. Make us whole in You. Help us all to keep our focus on You, trust You, walk in the faith, love, peace, security, wisdom, and joy of Your Word. May we greet each day with a heart of thanksgiving, praise, and gratitude unto You for who You are, all You have done, and will do in our lives. Help, show us how, and bless each of us to fulfill God's purpose (the reason why You created us). And God encamp Your angels all around us to protect us all from all sicknesses, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of our enemies, and the plans of the enemy of our souls. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Thank You Jesus.

Please click on the link below and receive a blessing of godly knowledge.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

### Dear Jesus Good Evening I pray that the surgery on my old fistula access—which has become very large—goes well tomorrow, ###. Please guide the doctors and nurses, especially ###, as they perform the operation, so that the procedure goes smoothly and successfully.please please I Hope and I...
Replies
10
Views
153
I'm ### Dear Jesus Good Evening I pray that the surgery on my old ### access—which has become very large—goes well tomorrow, ###. Please guide the doctors and nurses, especially ###, as they perform the operation, so that the procedure goes smoothly and successfully.please please I Hope and I...
Replies
12
Views
204
Please pray with me from my ###'s health conditions. My mother fell in the stairs a few days ago and we just got a phone call from my father’s colleague something happened to him at work and that it is an emergency. We still do not know what happened. Please pray for them for full recovery and...
Replies
8
Views
158
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,366
Messages
16,787,488
Members
648,950
Latest member
Hialkianance

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom