Embrace the Lord, He will give you strenght.

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

And unto You we lift our voice in praise, You are the Lamb upon the throne who is worthy of all glory. We will never ever forget those things He has taught us on a daily basis to sing praises to His name and honor His name whever we are.

When struggles and grudges come along.
I lift my heart to the Lord.
I call on His name.
When weakness come,
Breaking my bones apart.
I ask the Lord for mercy.
When I have no strenght at all.
The grace of praise comes to mind.
I embrace it quickly.
The windows of heaven open up.
I see Jesus smiling and rejoicing.
He loves to hear praises from my heart.

O Lord, I want to know Your glory, I want to offer a sacrifice of praise, fill this temple of Yours again and again. The eternal embrace we need today and never ever let it go.

And unto You we lift our voice in praise, You are the Lamb upon the throne who is worthy of all glory. We will never ever forget those things He has taught us on a daily basis to sing praises to His name and honor His name whever we are.

I call on His name.
When weakness come,
Breaking my bones apart.
I embrace it quickly.

O Lord, I want to know Your glory, I want to offer a sacrifice of praise, fill this temple of Yours again and again. The eternal embrace we need today and never ever let it go.
I am embracing the Lord and do not have any regret at all. He has been faithful and true to His word. He said, I am the One who healeth you. He did. He healed me from Covid and cancer in my belly. I love Him with all of my heart and will never ever deny His for any reason at all.

I call on His name.
When weakness come,
Breaking my bones apart.
I embrace it quickly.

Amen~praying with and for you in Jesus'name, God bless you

Amen~praying with and for you in Jesus'name, God bless you
The Lord is coming soon and He will give us a Crown of Life and no one will be able to take away from us. So, be faithful and true to Him, singing praises to His name and walking in the light of God. He will answer to yoru prayers and take away your pain and set you free. Now let us all sing to Him.... For the glory of the Lord we have been created... Yes. Jesus sent us here to earth to praise and glorify His holy name.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
The Lord is coming soon and He will give us a Crown of Life and no one will be able to take away from us. So, be faithful and true to Him, singing praises to His name and walking in the light of God. He will answer to yoru prayers and take away your pain and set you free. Now let us all sing to Him.... For the glory of the Lord we have been created... Yes. Jesus sent us here to earth to praise and glorify His holy name.
Amen~beautiful song, God bless you

I call on His name.
When weakness come,
Breaking my bones apart.
I embrace it quickly.

The weak and the infirm will call on the Lord for help and grace, the Lord will send healing and mercy and those who are sick will recover and praise the Lord. o Jesus, what a wonder You are. You are so gentle, so pure and so kind. You shine like the bright morning star, Jesus what a wonder You are.

Similar Requests

• Article
Our wonderful Savior and Lord is full of mercy and compassion on those who seek His face, on a daily basis calling on Him for help and grace. When we read His word and we obey it, there comes sweet peace and joy in our life and the life of those who love and care. He remembers our frame and...
Replies
Views
  • Article
And I know there are angels all around, let us all praise Jesus Christ, we are for sure are standing on holy ground. To God be the glory for the anointing of His holy presence in our life. In the presence of the Lord there is fullness of joy. Hallujah, we love You today. We shall forever...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Jesus words clearly tell us the truth of what is going to happen to us when we lift the name of the Lord and start praising and adoring His holy name. He said... And if I be lifted up from the earth, I will draw all men unto Me.d John 12.32 So, let us come to Jesus, boldly calling on His...
Replies
Views
  • Article
We see them on the throne of heaven, seated on a table of love and care. He is waiting for us to arrive and live in His holy presence. Sing hallelujah to the Lord for ever and ever more. I saw the Lord, high and exalted, seated on a throne. and the train of His robe filled the temple. Isa...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Deep down inside of us are crying, sobbing and wanted to find true happiness and joy. Deep down inside of us are trying to change everything, but could not do it by ourselves. We need help from heaven, we need to find a King of all joy and peace so our troubled souls will be find rest in Him...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom