Come and worship the King of kings and the Lord of lords.

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

We see them on the throne of heaven, seated on a table of love and care. He is waiting for us to arrive and live in His holy presence.

Sing hallelujah to the Lord for ever and ever more.

I saw the Lord, high and exalted, seated on a throne. and the train of His robe filled the temple.

Isa 6.1

Let us all worship the Lord in spirit and in truth. You are the Lord who healeth me, You are the Lord who sent the word for me to live forever in Your glorious presence. Give your deepest affection and highest praise to Him who has chosen us from the begining of the earth.
True worship is when we give our all to Him as sweet offering to Him. Let us all prize God above anything we have right now and let us all put Him first in everything we do.

With angelic voices joining.
With harmonies from His glorious presence.
A choir of faithful souls.
Rising up to Him.
He alone is worthy of all glory.
No earthty dwelling.
Can confine
The dephts of worship.
So divine, so pure and so glorious.
For in the temple of our heart.
Jesus rejoices to hear.
Praises coming from loving hearts.

I found out this truth in my life. God is my everthing. With Him nothing is lost. We gain more than the earthly gold. Talk to Him every single day of your life. He will come and answer your prayer. No strenght is lost when we find in Him the power to continue on the road that leads to heaven.

Amen

We see them on the throne of heaven, seated on a table of love and care. He is waiting for us to arrive and live in His holy presence.

I saw the Lord, high and exalted, seated on a throne. and the train of His robe filled the temple.

Isa 6.1

Let us all worship the Lord in spirit and in truth. You are the Lord who healeth me, You are the Lord who sent the word for me to live forever in Your glorious presence. Give your deepest affection and highest praise to Him who has chosen us from the begining of the earth.
True worship is when we give our all to Him as sweet offering to Him. Let us all prize God above anything we have right now and let us all put Him first in everything we do.

Rising up to Him.
No earthty dwelling.
Can confine
The dephts of worship.
Jesus rejoices to hear.

I found out this truth in my life. God is my everthing. With Him nothing is lost. We gain more than the earthly gold. Talk to Him every single day of your life. He will come and answer your prayer. No strenght is lost when we find in Him the power to continue on the road that leads to heaven.

Amen
I am coming to the feet of Jesus and ask for healing and help of my hip. Only Jesus can do wonders in our life. He healed lepers, he gave sight the blind and the lame walked. He can do wonderful things for us when we believe, trust and wait for HIm. Holy Spirit Thou art welcome in this place, wonderful song to sing to Jesus.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Isa 6.1

Rising up to Him.
No earthty dwelling.
Can confine
The dephts of worship.
Jesus rejoices to hear.

Amen
I am runing to the arms of my Savior and Lord. He will take all burdens from our heart and will send blessings upon blessings to our life. O how great Thou art o Lord our God. We shall forever honor, praise and glorify Thy holy name. Amen

Similar Requests

• Article
For Your name is great and greatly to be praised, wherever we are, just raise your voice to Him and adoring His holy name. So, let us all give glory to His holy name for His name is great and greatly to be praised, the whole world will bow down before Him and glorify His name. How can we...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Jesus sent us here with potential of being a blessing to everyone we see around us. We were born with goodness and trust given to us by the Lord. All our ideals and dreams are heaven sent to those who believe, trust and wait for the Lord. The fear of the Lord is the begining of wisdom, and...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Blessings upon blessings shall come to your life and to those you love and care. Help from heaven shall fall down like a rain to soak your soul with the holy presence of the Lord. Healing and mercy shall arrive at your door and there will not be sadness, pain or worry. It is the touch of the...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Deep down inside of us are crying, sobbing and wanted to find true happiness and joy. Deep down inside of us are trying to change everything, but could not do it by ourselves. We need help from heaven, we need to find a King of all joy and peace so our troubled souls will be find rest in Him...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Our hearts rejoice in Thy presence o Lord, when we enter into Your holy place we feel heaven coming down to earth. It is available all year long to those who seek Thy face, early in the morning lifting their voice to Jesus in praise, adoration and worship. O years and age that pass away...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom