Who is the king of your heart?

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Deep down inside of us are crying, sobbing and wanted to find true happiness and joy. Deep down inside of us are trying to change everything, but could not do it by ourselves. We need help from heaven, we need to find a King of all joy and peace so our troubled souls will be find rest in Him alone.

And let the King of my heart,
Be the wind inside my sails.
The anchor in the waves.
Oh He is my song.
Let the King of my heart,
Be the fire inside my veins.
The echo of my days.
Oh, He is my song.

So, if you are going through a hard time, then let us all join David in calling on the Lord just as He said.....

Lord, You are my true strenght and my glory song. My Champion, my Savior. The joyful songs I now sing will be sung again the hearts and homes of all your devout lovers.
Psalm 118. 14

King of my heart, be my comfort and solace in times of trials and tribulations.
Amen

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Deep down inside of us are crying, sobbing and wanted to find true happiness and joy. Deep down inside of us are trying to change everything, but could not do it by ourselves. We need help from heaven, we need to find a King of all joy and peace so our troubled souls will be find rest in Him alone.

And let the King of my heart,
Be the wind inside my sails.
The anchor in the waves.
Oh He is my song.
Let the King of my heart,
Be the fire inside my veins.
The echo of my days.
Oh, He is my song.

So, if you are going through a hard time, then let us all join David in calling on the Lord just as He said.....

Lord, You are my true strenght and my glory song. My Champion, my Savior. The joyful songs I now sing will be sung again the hearts and homes of all your devout lovers.
Psalm 118. 14

King of my heart, be my comfort and solace in times of trials and tribulations.
Amen
When Jesus calls me home to heaven, I will continue to sing praise to His holy name. For You are great, You do miracles so great, there is no One else like You. Yes, indeed, there is no one else like the Lord in this world full of sin and evil. Proclaim the glory of the Lord and peace and joy shall come to your life.

Similar Requests

Pray that the flu will stay away from all of us so we will be singing precious songs to Jesus. Let the King of my heart be the wind inside my sails so He will lead me on to the hills of heaven where we shall live there forever. Amen
Replies
Views
My name is Alex King, Please ask GOD and JESUS to heal my son Wesley King physically and mentally. He has been suffering with lots of issues and has a heart condition as well. It stresses me out so much and makes so sad and miserable to see him this way everyday. It makes me so terribly sad...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Heavenly music is a universal language that speaks to people down deep in their souls, making them realize that we have a heavenly Father in glory and He delights to hear praises coming out from a thankful heart, rejoicing in His presence and loving Him wherever they are. It connect us with Him...
Replies
Views
  • Article
I shall forever honor, praise and glorify Your holy name. You are doing great things to those who believe and trust your name. Our dear Lord is the greatest God we have ever known. He knows everything. He foreknows the future. He brought us here to earth. To be a light in a dark world. To...
Replies
Views
  • Article
I love this wonderful verse in the bible. It tell us the whole truth of what goes on in heaven. Lift up your heads, o ye gates, even lift them up, ye everlasting doors, and the King of glory shall come in. Who is this King of glory? The Lord of hosts, this is the King of glory. Psalm...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom