Driving theory test

We thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf as you studied for your driving theory test on Sunday and as you shared your struggle with clinging to anger and forgiving your mother. We are glad that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer and we have continued to lift you up before the Lord.

We have prayed for the Lord to grant you wisdom and peace as you prepared and took your test, remembering James 1:5, and for grace to release anger and to forgive as we have been forgiven, as Ephesians 4:32 reminds us. We have asked God to give you clarity of mind for what you studied and to soften your heart toward your mother and bring healing where there has been hurt.

If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know whether the test went well and how God is working in your heart toward forgiveness so we can rejoice with you. If your request does not seem to have been answered, whether you are still waiting on results or still struggling to let go of anger toward your mother, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer.

May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ. We pray that he will fill you with his peace, help you to trust him with both your future and your family, and give you strength to forgive even as Christ forgave us. We pray this in Jesus Name. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I would really appreciate your prayers at this time. I will be studying for my driving theory test on Sunday. Please pray for me. I would also like to feel refreshed when I get up on a morning. Also I am still allowing fear to control me. I ask these prayers in Jesus high name.
Replies
9
Views
128
I would really appreciate your prayers at this time. I'm currently studying for my driving theory test and am constantly worried about it. I am taking a break from it and will continue to study on Sunday. Please pray for me that I will feel God's peace.
Replies
8
Views
89
I would really appreciate your prayers at this time. I've been studying for my driving theory test. I keep worrying that I won't remember everything I have been learning. Also I would like god to give me wisdom as I'm struggling to understand a small part of it.
Replies
12
Views
126
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,231
Messages
16,785,816
Members
648,810
Latest member
Bwaermont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom