Divorce

JulieH

Humble Servant of All
I hate it. I hate that I am here but I want a divorce. I will do anything if you will send help. I don’t want this anymore. I want out and I want out now. Father please send help. Amen
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Lord, mercifully receive the prayers of your people who call upon you, and grant that they may know and understand what things they ought to do, and also may have grace and power faithfully to accomplish them; through Jesus Christ our Lord, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God, now and for ever. Amen.
 
Father God, the SUPRIME RULER who REIGNS from high, we honor your spoken word from the book of Malachi 2:15-16. I humbly plead with you to please save this marriage through divine reconciliation and restoration. With you, Father of all mercies, nothing is impossible. Thank you for your mighty intervention and righteousness in Jesus' mighty name. AMEN
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

O Lord Jesus , my God and my saviour. Please restore what is broken and fix the relationship between me and my wife. My wife mentioned today she wants a divorce as she no longer feels safe, respected and loved with me. Please let me grow to be a better and right husband and let the holy Spirit...
Replies
6
Views
115
My wife and I have been apart 2.5 years, we recently started dating. She has changed a lot, I caught her in something and it is a huge fight and now she wants a divorce. I want God to reverse this. We have a 10 year old son, he wants his family to be whole again. My name is ### from ###
Replies
10
Views
134
Rebuke it torment in the neighborhood contagious in everywhere with divorce in all are, divorce friends, divorce family, divorce business, divorce marriage, divorce relationships; those demons are idle unoccupied. The only thing has is ruin, disgraced another for giving increasing with it...
Replies
9
Views
124
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,012
Messages
16,783,262
Members
648,563
Latest member
Twaeser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom