We continue to lift up ### and thank you for the privilege of praying on her behalf. We are honored that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer against depression. If ### has received breakthrough and deliverance, please share a praise report and let us all rejoice together. If the battle against depression is ongoing, please post an update and allow us to continue interceding for her. May God bless ### abundantly and remind her of His unfailing love through His son, Jesus Christ. We pray that He will uplift her and grant her peace and joy. We also ask that you, Lord, provide ### with wise counsel and place people in her life who will speak Your truth and encourage her with Your word. We come into agreement declaring deliverance, breakthrough, and complete restoration for ###, body, soul, and spirit. In Jesus Name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my healing from depression and other trauma I experienced as a child. Please pray the same for any of my loved ones who may also be struggling in similar ways including my ex boyfriend. Thank you.
Replies
12
Views
160
Please pray for me as I am considering getting a prescription for depression from my doctor. We had discussed me getting this years ago when my sister passed away and I was depressed but I guess I ended up not needing them so never brought it up again. But I have now hit a place in my life where...
Replies
12
Views
195
Praying for Depression weariness depression, indigestion to be gone, joy and hope peace to fill my heart , Gods mercy and favor at work for upcoming school year as a ###, praying for wisdom and protection.
Replies
12
Views
178
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,374
Messages
16,787,575
Members
648,953
Latest member
Smeyren

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom