Please pray for my daughter ### she is suffering from post trauma depression and sometimes it scares me. For the last two weeks it got worse and I'm worried. She is studying and she said that sometimes she can't remember what she studied. Her depression stemmed from childhood abuse. And rejections from her father and other people. And she grew up and kept it to herself and is now she reveals all the bad that happened to her. Please pray for God to heal her and deliver her from these pains and help her to forget them and overcome all the fear and pain and to forgive the people who hurt her in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth.

Sorry to say but one cannot and should not forget. I was verbally abused by my mother and older sister..it took me a long time to forgive them..but I did it and it’s a wonderful feeling… it’s also wonderful when I no longer think I am a victim.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my healing from depression and other trauma I experienced as a child. Please pray the same for any of my loved ones who may also be struggling in similar ways including my ex boyfriend. Thank you.
Replies
12
Views
159
Every depression and hopelessness to go away
Replies
10
Views
153
Please prayers for ###, deep depression, suicidal ideas
Replies
11
Views
125
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,302
Messages
16,786,999
Members
648,882
Latest member
Maloerirdael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom