I am able to recognize that I've been dealing with a low level of depression; not motivated to do clean up at my place. Feeling stuck at where to move. I need supernatural $$$ miracles; also wisdom at returning to work.

Please pray that God can help me miraculously downsize all belongings. Have been asking intercessors to pray that all excess sells asap.

Prayers needed that God can & will heal the root of discouragement/depression.
Arthritis, bursitis to be healed, dental implant needed. Need healings so that I can walk pain-free.

Many many thanks!!
Praying for all of the above! In the name of the Lord Jesus, May your miracles and breakthroughs come as soon as possible! God’s will be done! 🙏❤️
I don’t know what your depression is coming from, but I know the burdens of life can be overwhelming at times. From my own experience, speaking of a time when life had become very overwhelming, I spent almost all of my free time and quiet time with the Lord. I spent time praying, crying, reading God’s word, worshiping, and journaling. It was a journey… Repentance was definitely part of that as well. I will pray for God to reveal whatever the root of this depression is. He will help you, but repentance is our job.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Every depression and hopelessness to go away
Replies
10
Views
153
Please pray for me about experiencing depression...I don't know what's causing it - maybe where I live...please pray. Thank you.
Replies
10
Views
43
Please prayers for ###, deep depression, suicidal ideas
Replies
11
Views
121
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,089
Messages
16,784,261
Members
648,667
Latest member
Eraestor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom