Depression

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
The spirit of heaviness is lifted in Jesus name. Fill your location with praise music, let it play until you can sing along, joy and peace has come to stay and no power will be able to weigh you down in Jesus name. Amen
such an amazing tip. Even if it does not feel like it, surround yourself with praise, because no matter what is going on, the Lord still is praiseworthy and loves y´all
Also, be gone depression, in Jesus mighty name! He loves you
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’ve been dealing with severe depression and anxiety for 4 years now I’m on medication at this time but it still turns its nasty head
Replies
10
Views
153
I have been saved since I was ### and I'm ###. Ive still been suffering from unbearable anxiety and depression that makes my life really difficult. I really don't know what or how to pray for the depression and anxiety to go away. I take medication that helps me function but that's all it does.
Replies
12
Views
135
Please prayers for ###, deep depression, suicidal ideas
Replies
11
Views
122
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,181
Messages
16,785,126
Members
648,760
Latest member
Daitown

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom