It's not that I want to kill myself I just don't understand why I am here sometimes.
Are u older than me? I'm ### & starting a family @ these times isn't ideal friend. Maybe you're here to connect w/ JESUS 1st, fix spiritual issues 1st after financially u will blossom. A family could wait 3rd. I will be praying for u
 
I am asking for prayer. I battle with depression off and on. I’m not where I want to be in life spiritually or financially and I struggle with the fact that I am getting older and don’t have a family of my own. I’m having a hard time with knowing what my purpose is here on Earth and I feel alone. Please pray for me I’m in a dark place and need reasons for want to live.
Praying for you and your requests! Praying for our Hope in Him!
 
I am asking for prayer. I battle with depression off and on. I’m not where I want to be in life spiritually or financially and I struggle with the fact that I am getting older and don’t have a family of my own. I’m having a hard time with knowing what my purpose is here on Earth and I feel alone. Please pray for me I’m in a dark place and need reasons to want to live.

Hi ###,

Am not sure of your circumstances and what you are going through and I pray God to help you overcome all the troubles you are going through. If you try to become stronger spiritually then you won’t feel even you don’t have any money for the future and God will provide you what is needed. Study Bible and let the Holy Spirit drive you to understand the deeper meaning. If you are going through bad times, just bow and pray. Prayer is our first and last option always and many times even medicine can’t heal us; only prayer can.

Dear LORD,

Please help ### to help him overcome all the troubles and provide him with wisdom and knowledge to glorify your holy name. Through Jesus mighty name we pray AMEN.
 
I am asking for prayer. I battle with depression off and on. I’m not where I want to be in life spiritually or financially and I struggle with the fact that I am getting older and don’t have a family of my own. I’m having a hard time with knowing what my purpose is here on Earth and I feel alone. Please pray for me I’m in a dark place and need reasons for wanting to live.
 
I am asking for prayer. I battle with depression off and on. I’m not where I want to be in life spiritually or financially and I struggle with the fact that I am getting older and don’t have a family of my own. I’m having a hard time with knowing what my purpose is here on Earth and I feel alone. Please pray for me I’m in a dark place and need reasons for want to live.
I prayed for this in Jesus name Amen
 
I am asking for prayer. I battle with depression off and on. I’m not where I want to be in life spiritually or financially and I struggle with the fact that I am getting older and don’t have a family of my own. I’m having a hard time with knowing what my purpose is here on Earth and I feel alone. Please pray for me I’m in a dark place and need reasons for want to live.
ur born to praise GOD BE ON THAT U WILL SEE REASONS FOR UR SEASON .. WE PRAY GOD TO STRENGTHEN U GOD BLESS U
 
I am asking for prayer. I battle with depression off and on. I’m not where I want to be in life spiritually or financially and I struggle with the fact that I am getting older and don’t have a family of my own. I’m having a hard time with knowing what my purpose is here on Earth and I feel alone. Please pray for me I’m in a dark place and need reasons for want to live.
I prayed for this in Jesus Name amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello, I’m humbly asking for prayer for my son, ### who is a freshman in college and currently struggling with depression. As he navigates this new chapter in his life, he has been feeling lost and hopeless. Please pray that God surrounds him with His love, gives him strength and peace, and...
Replies
10
Views
130
Please pray for me as I am considering getting a prescription for depression from my doctor. We had discussed me getting this years ago when my sister passed away and I was depressed but I guess I ended up not needing them so never brought it up again. But I have now hit a place in my life where...
Replies
12
Views
194
I have been saved since I was ### and I'm ###. Ive still been suffering from unbearable anxiety and depression that makes my life really difficult. I really don't know what or how to pray for the depression and anxiety to go away. I take medication that helps me function but that's all it does.
Replies
12
Views
135
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,231
Messages
16,785,786
Members
648,809
Latest member
Loreydor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom