Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord Help me I can’t take my problems anymore to much pressure. I can’t afford to live. I’m thankful for my job and your love and mercy I’m thankful for your protection and provision. What I get paid isn’t enough. I have missed mortgage payments and my home is falling apart needs repairs. My...
Replies
8
Views
228
Praying breakthrough in my finances, my health, my relationship, feel like nothing is working out for ###, don't know which direction to go thnk you
Replies
8
Views
280
I want to start by saying that I know everyone here is greatly loved. However, the last decade, I've felt cursed by God. And I know there are others that need prayer more than I do, like the billions of children that are abused every second across this world (please pray for them too). But I've...
Replies
14
Views
222
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,066
Messages
16,784,124
Members
648,653
Latest member
Pluazdell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom