blondiegal

Prayer Warrior
Asking for prayer for myself, I feel like I’m in a hole and can’t get out. Been in a relationship for ### yrs with my boyfriend. Things are not like I would like for it to be. I need guidance, I need help to make decisions.. I’m about ready to walk away, I feel sad all the time. I just need prayer for God to touch my heart. Thank you and God Bless.
 
I prayed for this request in Jesus Name Amen. Lord please grant Your Favor, Protection, meet deepest needs; financial, emotional, spiritual and physical in Jesus Name Amen
 
I asked God in Jesus' name to answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.

Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless all those I love and care about to accept the gift of salvation through Christ Jesus. Save us all Lord Jesus and become our Savior and Lord. God may we all come to know, love, and live our lives to honor You. God bless each of us with the desire to read, listen to, and meditate upon Your Word daily. God bless us with the strength and spirit of obedience to be doers of Your Word and not just hearers and readers of Your Word. Bless us with love, power, and a sound mind. Heal each of us Lord Jesus in all areas of our lives. Bless us to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Bless us with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding for the purpose you created each of us for. Bless us with the desire to seek Your face, embrace, and surrender to Your will. God bless us with Your joy, peace, protection, prosperity, and success in Christ Jesus. Rain down from heaven the blessings and the favor of GOD upon each of our lives, so that we will be blessed and be a blessing. Let each of us be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle we each live. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those who truly want Your best for me. God Thank You. Thank You. Thank You, Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

Are You Ready For A Promotion From God
 
Asking for prayer for myself, I feel like I’m in a hole and can’t get out. Been in a relationship for 11 yrs with my boyfriend. Things are not like I would like for it to be. I need guidance, I need help to make decisions.. I’m about ready to walk away, I feel sad all the time. I just need prayer for God to touch my heart. Thank you and God Bless.
I'm sorry to hear that you're facing problems in your relationship, friend. Sending prayers for you, that God will comfort you and grant you wisdom and guidance as you look to Him for every need. If there are any red flags that have come up in your relationship and you need a listening ear, I believe if you call this number ###-###-####, they can provide a free phone consultation with a counselor. God's best to you, friend.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello, I've been struggling with depression for a really long time, but these days I feel like I'm fighting just to stay alive. I lost interest in almost everything. I love God and try my best and focus on all His blessings in my life (which are many) but being a christisn in a strict muslim...
Replies
7
Views
135
I don't want to be constantly depressed and anxious. I thought it would get better when Jesus saved me but it didn't. I'm still suffering every day and I don't want to. I don't want to be constantly depressed and suffer from anxiety attacks. Please pray for my freedom.
Replies
10
Views
169
Please pray for me. I’ve been severely depressed for ### months since my dad died—I took care of him. and my only 2 adult children quit talking to me over something untrue a daughter in law said. Less than ### months after my dad’s death. I have no other support system or family. I’m feeling...
Replies
6
Views
145
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,224
Messages
16,785,713
Members
648,802
Latest member
Eluestoanion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom