Deliverance

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi I need deliverance for my life from adultery since ### till now I am fighting to be free but after a certain time I fail again I tried my best and I am tired of my self always going in front of the almighty God apologizing And I have prayed for my self a lot of times and there is a time I...
Replies
10
Views
124
Been seeking God absolutely desperate Need healing and deliverance from anxiety depression trauma bulimia thinking funtions. To be able to return to work and be continue being a blessing as God planned for my life
Replies
10
Views
36
Please pray for me to be delivered from masterbation. I have been struggling with this bad habit for a long time. From today I have decided to quit. In Jesus's name
Replies
10
Views
97
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,029
Messages
16,817,978
Members
651,144
Latest member
Sionoriorrad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom