Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord Jesus, I praise you, and thank you. I glorify you. Lord Jesus I ask that you open my sons mind to learn and have a good experience with his studies to be success in his career calling, standing on Proverbs 16:3. "Heavenly Father, I come before You today in the mighty name of Jesus...
Replies
9
Views
93
Hello. I will remain anonymous. I am a Christian who is at present battling with LGBT spirits. It was most prevalent when I was ###. I am ### now and it is I'm the form of same sex attraction and gender confusion. This has had an effect on my identity, the way I see my male clothes, the way I...
Replies
12
Views
159
Lord Jesus, I praise you, and thank you. I glorify you. Lord Jesus I ask that you rebuke everything that is coming against my ###'s mind, standing on Zechariah 3:2. Lord Jesus set him free of ### and her kids, standing on John 8:36. If he was placed under perversion by them I ask that you...
Replies
11
Views
113
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,046
Messages
16,783,871
Members
648,613
Latest member
Shietsardael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom