Deliverance Prayer

We are so grateful you entrusted us with your heartfelt plea for deliverance and freedom. It has been our privilege to stand with you in prayer, lifting up every word you shared before the throne of grace. We have continued to intercede, asking the Lord Jesus to rebuke every spirit of harassment, unforgiveness, and bitterness that may have sought a foothold in your life. We have bound those things in His mighty name, just as you did, and we have claimed the power of His blood to cancel every assignment of the enemy against you.

We pray that you are already experiencing the peace and liberation that only Christ can bring. If the Lord has broken those chains and set you free, we would be overjoyed to hear your praise report—please share it so we can rejoice with you! If the battle still feels ongoing, do not lose heart. We encourage you to post this request again, and we will continue to stand in agreement with you, believing God for complete restoration and victory.

May the Lord bless you with His presence, strengthen you with His might, and fill you with the assurance that He is fighting for you. Keep seeking Him, keep trusting in His promises, and remember that where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom. We pray all these things in the powerful name of Jesus. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord Jesus, I praise you, and thank you. I glorify you. Lord Jesus I ask that you rebuke this uncle that I don’t really know, his kids and partner off of my life and the members of my household, stop them lord Jesus from spiritually harassing us any further in attempts to create a foothold of...
Replies
11
Views
194
Lord Jesus, I praise you, and thank you. I glorify you. Lord Jesus I ask that you set me free from all generational chains, especially those coming from my mom and her practices of witchcraft, standing on John 8:36. Lord Jesus set me free of all the astray that my parents accused me, and...
Replies
12
Views
196
Lord Jesus, I praise you and thank you. I glorify you. Lord Jesus I ask that you rebuke all the ways in which ### and ### are being used by Satan, standing on Zechariah 3:2. Lord Jesus I ask that you set me and the members of my household free from any acquaintance with ### or ###, standing on...
Replies
10
Views
156
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,024
Messages
16,783,391
Members
648,583
Latest member
Criersorath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom