Deliverance Prayer

We are deeply grateful that you entrusted us with your heartfelt plea for deliverance and protection. It has been our privilege to stand in agreement with you, lifting up your household before the throne of grace, praying for freedom, restoration, and the encampment of God’s holy angels around you. We have continued to intercede, claiming the promises of Scripture over your situation—rebuking every scheme of the enemy, breaking every chain of bondage, and canceling every work of darkness in the mighty name of Jesus.

If the Lord has moved in power and answered your prayer—if you have experienced His peace, protection, or breakthrough—we would be overjoyed to hear your praise report. Your testimony will encourage others and bring glory to God. But if the battle still rages or the answer is not yet clear, we invite you to post this request again. We will not grow weary in standing with you, covering you in prayer until every stronghold is shattered and every attack is turned back.

May the Lord continue to strengthen you, fill you with His Spirit, and draw you closer to His heart as you press into Him. We pray that His light would expose every hidden snare, that His blood would cover every vulnerability, and that His victory would be made manifest in your life. We stand on His Word, believing that no weapon formed against you shall prosper, and every tongue that rises in judgment will be condemned.

We pray all these things in the powerful, matchless name of Jesus. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord Jesus, I praise you, and thank you. I glorify you. Lord Jesus I ask that you rebuke ### and her son ### and all the ways they are being used by Satan, standing on Zechariah 3:2. Lord Jesus I ask that you break the powers and witchcraft altars that ### has set upon her rise and above your...
Replies
9
Views
329
Lord Jesus, I praise you, and thank you. I glorify you. Lord Jesus I ask that you set me and the members of my household free from ### and her siblings, standing on John 8:36. Lord Jesus I ask that you cancel all witchcraft and spells placed upon anyone by ### and her siblings, standing on...
Replies
12
Views
341
Lord Jesus, I praise you, and thank you. I glorify you. Lord Jesus I ask that you rebuke ### and all the ways in which she is being used by Satan, standing on Zechariah 3:2. Lord Jesus I ask that you dismantle all witchcraft that ### is using against others, standing on 2 Corinthians 10:3-5...
Replies
11
Views
156
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,783
Messages
16,780,959
Members
648,343
Latest member
Qaudarview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom