Deliverance From Demons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

controlling my mouth, body movements etc... I'm not entirely sure how I came into agreement with all this, praying for deliverance, in Jesus name, it is horrible torment for someone to be "controlling" my most intimate spaces, please pray for me, praying I am guided to the right professional who...
Replies
9
Views
46
I have been demonically oppressed all my life I now realized. I had sin which I could not repent of because I could not accept it as sin. I lost my job and am now unemployed with no real hope of finding employment as a ###. God has given me several dreams of working again but it seems...
Replies
11
Views
562
I am in a horrible demonic stronghold where something seems to be controlling me and I have no control over it. I work Monday thru Friday, and I should be using my weekends to clean my house, study my Bible, upskill, etc. My weekends are always wasted either in bed or on the computer going down...
Replies
11
Views
160
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,040
Messages
16,818,054
Members
651,149
Latest member
Toreemoroantel

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom