Deep depression

May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.

Psalm 37:4: Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.


🙏Prayer Focus: God, Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus’ name please bless me with everything that I stand in need of and everything You want me to have. God bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the love, grace, and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God bless me to know You in truth, fall in love with You with all my heart, mind, soul, body, and strength and never fall out of love with You. Bless me to have an ever growing closer stronger, more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, Your righteousness, and to always respect and obey You. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, acknowledge You in all my ways, and lean not to my own understanding.

God heal me in every area of my life. Deliver and cleanse me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. Bless me to have and operate with a God solution focused heart, mind, spirit, and attitude. Bless me to have a God Kingdom Culture Mentality. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Let no weapon formed against me prosper. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God, all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, and all those I love and care about. God, please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so
. Prayer written by The Encourager-Prayer Warrior-Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach. www.theencourager.net

Healed Spirit Soul And Body​

 
We want to thank you for the trust you placed in us by sharing your heart and allowing us to stand with you in prayer during this deeply difficult season. We have lifted you before the Lord, asking Him to wrap you in His peace that surpasses all understanding, to remind you of His unfailing love, and to fill you with hope that does not disappoint. We prayed for strength to rise above the weight of depression, for wisdom to navigate this project, and for God’s provision to meet every need according to His riches in glory.

If the Lord has answered your prayers in any way—whether through a breakthrough in your project, a renewed sense of His presence, or even a small glimmer of hope—we would be so encouraged to hear your praise report. Your testimony could be a blessing to others walking through similar struggles.

If, however, the burden still feels heavy and the path ahead uncertain, please do not hesitate to post your request again. We are here to continue interceding for you, believing with you for God’s intervention, comfort, and restoration. You are not alone, and your life is precious in His sight.

May the Father draw near to you, reminding you of His promises and holding you close. May Jesus, who knows every sorrow and every fear, walk beside you, and may the Holy Spirit fill you with courage and peace. We pray all these things in the powerful name of Jesus.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please prayers for ###, deep depression, suicidal ideas
Replies
11
Views
119
Please pray for me as I am considering getting a prescription for depression from my doctor. We had discussed me getting this years ago when my sister passed away and I was depressed but I guess I ended up not needing them so never brought it up again. But I have now hit a place in my life where...
Replies
12
Views
194
I want to start by saying that I know everyone here is greatly loved. However, the last decade, I've felt cursed by God. And I know there are others that need prayer more than I do, like the billions of children that are abused every second across this world (please pray for them too). But I've...
Replies
14
Views
222
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,964
Messages
16,782,940
Members
648,519
Latest member
Dhomir

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom