Dear lord, my God.... My parents are ###.

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my parents. They’ve been given ### moths to vacate the house. They’re in their late ###, no stable job, they dry fish and sell but not on a daily basis since they have to buy the fish from another vendor , no savings to build a house nor move to a new one with mountain of debts...
Replies
11
Views
304
I went to visit my parents yesterday and my dad said that my mom shows him no companionship at all and this made me sad. They're both older and I understand that life gets hard but I believe it's important to keep love alive especially in a marriage. Lord soften my mother's heart and help her to...
Replies
10
Views
132
FINALLY BECAUSE OF YOUR PRAYER MY ### AGREED TO SEARCH ME A WIFE BUT I DONT KNOW WHERE TO SEARCH. I HAVE DEEP DESIRE FOR PAST MANY YEARS BUT NOW I AM FEELING DEPRESSED AND AFRAID TO BE SINGLE ITS KILLING ME LIKE ANYTHING. I DONT KNOW WHY HE IS DELAYING AS ITS WRITTEN IF YOUR BURING WITH PASSION...
Replies
9
Views
138
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,739
Messages
16,814,442
Members
650,988
Latest member
Krauhold

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom