Dear Lord Jesus Christ, please bless me and ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

treeoflife

Account Closed
Dear Lord Jesus Christ, please bless me and ### at our jobs today, God. Bless our coworkers and employers, Lord Jesus, and also bless their families. God, bless ### who is marrying us this May, and bless ### and their house. Bless all those Jesus who are seeking employment today, that in You they might find it, and have all that they need. God, let me and ### have great days today. God, in Jesus name also forgive me and ### our sins, and bless our love, and forgive all those who are seeking forgiveness today Lord God, so that they may have peace. Amen in Jesus Christ's name.
 
May God in Jesus' name answer every prayer that you pray and every prayer request that you post according to HIS perfect will for you and all those involved. Jesus is so in love with you. Let’s Pray: God let every desire I have line up to the purpose and call You have placed upon my life. If I desire anything You do not want for me, kill my desire for it. Do the same for all those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. And God never let any of us take Your Grace for granted! *Please read, pray, and share this blog. Just click on the link: https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/158/entry-510-a-clear-vision-for-your-life/
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God please help me today at work. I have been home sick all of this week and today is my first day back to work. I'm going to a difficult job site this morning to do a shutdown on some equipment and I need your help with a safe and successful day. Please help me and my coworkers do a good...
Replies
19
Views
235
Dear God please help me at work today. I'm afraid of losing my job I have too much work to do and I am very stressed out and I have a lot of anxiety. Please help me. Please soften the hearts of my bosses and my coworkers and my customers and especially my wife because we are not happy with each...
Replies
17
Views
209
Dear God please help me get my proposal done correctly and on time today. Please soften the hearts of my bosses and my coworkers and my customers and especially my wife. Please help me to not drink alcohol when I get home from work today. Please forgive me for drinking alcohol over the weekend...
Replies
17
Views
278
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,256
Messages
16,820,608
Members
651,286
Latest member
Geyrorland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom