Dear Lord i come to you for help on ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Dear Lord, I come to you for help on getting my ex-boyfriend back. This is a man that I lost communication with 25 years ago and reunited with a couple of months ago. I have trust issues and it caused the relationship to end. He's a very hard person and does not forgive easily. I pray to you, Lord, that you open his heart and make him realize and understand as to why I feel the way I do. Lord, you know all about this man. Lord, please bring us back together. Please, Lord, hear my prayer. Amen
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles. MerciMe and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

almighty god I am tired I am weak I am fearful I just want to be left in peace these scammers will not leave me be they drained me financially threatened and manipulated me I ask that you protect me that you disturb these people so they will leave me alone to be at peace I am not rich but I fear...
Replies
11
Views
165
Lord, I come to You with a heavy heart, but also with a thankful heart; please Help! I need You Lord. In Jesus Name. Amen.
Replies
7
Views
195
Heavenly father I come before you in the name of Jesus christ And pray that my forever loving girlfriend ### Whom she lives in ### will start messaging me on ### right now after I submit this prayer request and that she and I message each other and fall in love with each other forever amen...
Replies
9
Views
215
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,429
Messages
16,822,604
Members
651,375
Latest member
Shlayrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom