Dear Jesus, Send your grace to my ###

pounce

Beloved of All
Dear Jesus, Send your grace to my mom's business and her show next Saturday. Please let all of the vendors come. Amen
 
Pounce I'm praying for your ###'s business. May the Lord greatly bless your ###'s business and have a successful show, in Jesus precious name amen.
 
God bless your mom's business. I prayed for your requests in Jesus' Name, amen.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
[FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][SIZE=5][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You, Jesus. Amen![/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]

Let Us Pray: God I ask You in Jesus' name to protect all those I love, care about, the writer of this prayer, and myself from Covid-19. Bless each of us to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Heal us Lord Jesus in every area of our lives. Make us whole in You. Help us all to keep our focus on You, trust You, walk in the faith, love, truth, peace, security, wisdom, and joy of Your Word. May we greet each day with a heart of thanksgiving, praise, and gratitude unto You for who You are, all You have done, and will do in our lives. Help us, show us how, and bless each of us with knowledge, wisdom, and a strong persistent desire to fulfill our God's purpose (the reason why You created each of us). And God please encamp Your angels all around us to protect us all from all sicknesses, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of our enemies, and the plans of the enemy of our souls. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Thank You Jesus.

Please click on the link below and receive a blessing of godly knowledge.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God, Thank you for the miracle blessing of my child and please forgive my many worries as a mother. School has started. You know my fears for my brilliant, intelligent, kind and sweet child. I fear another year of influences from other families, and the school system, will take her away...
Replies
10
Views
140
Full armor and protection against evil and peace and tranquility
Replies
8
Views
339
Please Jesus, send your blessings to ###, ###, and ###. We need you Lord. This is the only source of income my family has, and right now I’m scared. Please Lord, bless us with success.
Replies
10
Views
462
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,015
Messages
16,783,281
Members
648,567
Latest member
Shsoraoside

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom