Dear I want to thank God because ...

Taelanedd

Disciple of Prayer
Dear I want to thank God because he love me and my family too much. To him alone be my glory and adoration. Thank you Jesus Thank you Jesus Thank you Jesus Thank you Jesus Thank you Jesus Thank you Jesus Thank you Emmanuel.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

First I want to thank my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ for hearing our prayers.Second I want to thank you all for the prayers for me about my vehicle,I have a praise report,the warranty company has decided to replace the engine.Praise GOD for that. But I still need prayer I am still having so...
Replies
10
Views
150
I want to thank God because survived all the challenges life showed me this 2023 and am alive in good health with my family...that's my biggest achievement. And I asked him for his continued grace and mercy upon my family. 2024 will be better. In Jesus Mighty name.
Replies
11
Views
567
I want to thank God because by His grace I and my family survived all the challenges life showed us this 2023 and we are alive in good health as a family...that's our biggest achievement. And I asked him for his continued grace and mercy upon my family. 2024 will be better. In Jesus Mighty name.
Replies
12
Views
572
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,107
Messages
16,784,388
Members
648,682
Latest member
Irmaroemont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom