Dear heavenly father God please let me ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Heavenly Father, May I humbly ask Your mighty powers to lift me up and give me a job that I can flourish again. Please Heavenly Father. Thank You in the name of Jesus. Amen
Replies
6
Views
153
Dear Heavenly Father, Thank You for healing my cats; please kindly help me to rise again from my terrible downfall, please help me get the job that I can shine again with my years of experience in my field: I cried yesterday, I can still remember I was once a star, of course You had given me a...
Replies
9
Views
211
I am ready to be allowed to stop this life. I am ready to go. I don't leave angry, mad, or sad. I am broken in too many ways to keep going. I have given all I can give to this life and it has crushed me in every way imaginable. Just me. Why???????? don't even get help from God when struggling to...
Replies
8
Views
127
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,365
Messages
16,787,482
Members
648,948
Latest member
Valiumore

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom