Dear God, please heal my broken heart, ...

WIN BACK MY EX LOVER WITH THE HELP OF.... THANKS ###@###.COM..............

Get My Ex Love Back.

Win Husband/Wife Back.

Get Boyfriend/Girlfriend Back.

Get Any Desired Girl / Boy.

Get same sex lover Back.

Get Soulmate Back.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

pls pray to heal and mend my broken heart. pls pray that ### and I (we are friends) that we can heal ourselves and repair our relationship together; and build a better one. ### also needs to give me an apology for flaking out on me for a concert. pls pray that my heart mends becauase of past...
Replies
9
Views
126
pls pray to heal and mend my broken heart and to alleviate anxiety thank u
Replies
11
Views
162
I am hurting. I think my friendship with ### is over. I cannot be with someone so unreliable and inconsiderate, esp after my loyalty and time and friendship. PLs pray that my heart heals completely. I am sad and hurting.
Replies
8
Views
119
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,136
Messages
16,796,556
Members
649,684
Latest member
Floawell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom