Dear God, help me pray for my father who ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

jtobola

Disciple of Prayer
Dear God, help me pray for my ### who has stage 4 cancer and my ### who is wheelchair bound. She gets confused when she gets stressed out. My ### has fluid removed from his lungs. Pls help me pray that they both will get healed and they both get saved. Lord have mercy on them they need salvation.

I live in the Philippines now and will visit my family in Houston this Dec. 2013. I am planning to bring my parents and my brothers and sisters to ### while I'm there for two weeks. I am going to visit because my ### wants to spend Christmas with me. I am very sad because he is making this request I am not sure if he only misses me or maybe he feels that he will not be around too long. I have been praying for my whole family's salvation and my parents' physical illness to be cast out. Pls help me pray for them Jesus in your name cast out the devil in my parents' life and give my family the same grace and mercy that you have given me their salvation. In Jesus' name I ask, amen.
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.

I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
FATHER WE PRAY FOR THE SALVATION OF THESE TWO PARENTS. Lord stretch forth your hand and heal this married couple of their infirmities both physical and spiritual. Lord the greatest miracle of all is the miracle of salvation for the lost and suffering sinner. Please send your precious holy spirit to touch the lives of these two people, turn their hearts to you Father for their salvation and their healing. Bring wisdom, strength and peace to their lives at this most difficult and sorrowful time. Only you can do it Lord, our hope is in you. Thank you father in Jesus name we pray amen.
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I moved back to live with my parents due to rent being so high but also God's timing was the best because my mom was unwell during that time and was diagnosed with ALS shortly after. I have seen my dad mistreat her, talk to her in a very rude manner and just not showing her the love she...
Replies
13
Views
308
Good morning, I am a Female nurse on her late ###... I was with my high school sweetheart till we were twenty six.. it took me two years to give love a second chance.. after him being my first one... the second man I was with was a dream, he was very sweet to me, I was very much into him.. sadly...
Replies
11
Views
133
i’m struggling with my addiction. It’s been very hard for me to stop completely this time around. Lord Jesus, I really need your help Lord Jesus I really need your hand to heal my love Lord Jesus I need you to heal my health and just heal me. Lord Jesus, I’ve been trying to stop smoking for at...
Replies
12
Views
215
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,541
Messages
16,789,268
Members
649,104
Latest member
Wrzaeton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom