Dear God be with me my boyfriend ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I recently broke up with an ex-boyfriend because we are very unequally yoked and the relationship never should have begun in the first place - I knew from the beginning it was outside of God's will but I was lonely and being disobedient and fleshly and became involved with him. In the aftermath...
Replies
11
Views
156
I recently broke up with an ex-boyfriend because we are very unequally yoked and the relationship never should have begun in the first place - I knew from the beginning it was outside of God's will but I was lonely and being disobedient and fleshly and became involved with him. In the aftermath...
Replies
10
Views
273
Please pray for my boyfriend ###. He is going through an incredibly difficult time right now and has been struggling with depression, hopelessness, and feeling like everything in his life is falling apart. He has been carrying so much stress and uncertainty and is having a hard time seeing hope...
Replies
11
Views
192
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,058
Messages
16,784,008
Members
648,634
Latest member
Caleirath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom