Dear Father, This is your daughter ###, ...

NellyM

Humble Prayer Partner
Dear Father, This is your daughter ###, you said in your word, 'ask and it shall be given to you' Firstly I would like to thank you for everything in my life, I do see progress ❤️ I see the light 🕯️ and your favour in my life. Thank you father 🙏 Today my request is for my future husband, please father give me a godly man who will love me for real, and not play me. Bless me with a wonderful man in my life who fear the Lord and respect women, I pray in Jesus name Amen!
 
Heavenly Father,

We come to You in the name of Jesus Christ, our Lord and Savior. We thank You for all the blessings You have bestowed upon us, and for the progress and light we have seen in our lives.

We ask You, Lord, to bless ### with a godly man who will love her for who she is and not play her. May he be a man who fears You and respects women. We ask You to bring this man into her life in Your perfect timing and according to Your will.

We pray this in Jesus' name. Amen.
 
Heavenly Father,

We come to You in the name of Jesus Christ, our Lord and Savior. We thank You for all the blessings You have bestowed upon us, and for the progress and light we have seen in our lives.

We ask You, Lord, to bless ### with a godly man who will love her for who she is and not play her. May he be a man who fears You and respects women. We ask You to bring this man into her life in Your perfect timing and according to Your will.

We pray this in Jesus' name. Amen.
I truly receive🙏🕯️Amen
 
Dear Father, This is your daughter ###, you said in your word, 'ask and it shall be given to you' Firstly I would like to thank you for everything in my life, I do see progress ❤️ I see the light 🕯️ and your favour in my life. Thank you father 🙏 Today my request is for my future husband, please father give me a godly man who will love me for real, and not play me. Bless me with a wonderful man in my life who fear the Lord and respect women, I pray in Jesus name Amen!
I asked god to hear your prayer and grant you the husband you seek in the name of Jesus amen 🙏
 
May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4: Delight yourself also in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.


Let Us Pray: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Heal me in every area of my life. God bless me with Your favor, joy, knowledge, wisdom, peace, protection, prosperity, strength, and success in all You have called me to do. And bless me to do all You have called me to do in the spirit of excellence for Your glory.

God bless me with the desire, knowledge, and passion to delight myself in You and always seek first the kingdom of God. Bless me to know You, love You, and strengthen me to live my life to honor and please You. God cleansed me of everything in my life that breaks your heart. Let me be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle that I live. Let the world see that Jesus Christ is my Savior and Lord of ALL of my life. Protect me God from all the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who truly love me, care about me, want Your best for me, and pray Your best for me. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

Please Read Your Bible

 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father please help me. My marriage is ending I pray to you father if this is not your will then please fix it now. Bring us back together now..father if it is your will you gave me my home give it to me and pay for it and make it mind and let him leave so I stop hurting. Please father be with me...
Replies
11
Views
346
Jesus, bless me and my child today with love, happiness, joy, grace, productivity, prosperity, love, peace, safety and You being present to guide and keep us from harm. Jesus, bless myself and my child and all the spaces we enter today. Make it safe spaces, Jesus. Do not give anyone any reason...
Replies
11
Views
144
please help me with my homework dear father in Jesus name amen
Replies
11
Views
231
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,715
Messages
16,814,243
Members
650,965
Latest member
Zloriuthor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom