Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. Please ...

Prayeveryday

Good and Faithful Servant
Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. Please pray for my ###. He’s starting to act like he has dementia. Please pray for my step-mom who will be taking care of him too. I ask this in Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. Please pray for my ###. He’s starting to act like he has dementia. Please pray for my ### who will be taking care of him too. I ask this in Jesus Name. Amen.
Prayed. A strength for your ### and the rest of the family to extend help.
 
Mcrossen56 I'm praying with you my friend.

Heavenly Father I humbly ask that You would intervene and heal the dad. I pray for Your mercy and grace to fully restore him physically, mentally, and spiritually, in the name of our risen Saviour Jesus I pray, amen.
 
Angels of the Lord fight for us. Big Jesus, Jehovah, Holy Spirit smaller Satan and Demonic spirits. We are on the winning side The Battle Belongs to the Lord.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

**Brothers and sisters in Christ, please pray for me.** I am sharing this with a sincere and humble heart because I genuinely want to walk faithfully with Christ and live according to His Word. I have been struggling with **pornography and masturbation**. I have repented many times, but I...
Replies
10
Views
107
Dear brothers and sisters in Christ, Please pray for my ###. He has undergone a biopsy test yesterday, and tomorrow he will be having a PET scan. Kindly pray to our Lord Jesus Christ that his reports come clear and that he is completely healed. Thank you.
Replies
6
Views
259
I am seeking prayer for reconciliation with my Sister in Christ. There is no genuine grievance between us; however, our relationship is being forcibly severed by a Deacon in our church who is deliberately estranging us. This situation has become a heavy burden to carry for me and my sister in...
Replies
7
Views
147
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,365
Messages
16,787,482
Members
648,948
Latest member
Valiumore

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom