Daily healing prayer

RockL

Servant of All
Dear Lord, I have to come to you almost daily, please bear with me, my ###'s bad cough is acting up again, please heal him, make him well again soon, amen.
 
Dear Lord, I have to come to you almost daily, please bear with me, my ###'s bad cough is acting up again, please heal him, make him well again soon, amen.
I'm lifting your ### up to God and asking for the healing touch of Jesus. Believing for a complete healing and a speedy recovery. Thank You Jesus Amen.
 
Good day my friend. I'm praying with you.

Heavenly Father I humbly ask that You would intervene and heal ###'s son's cough and underline cause. I pray for Your mercy and grace to fully restore him physically, mentally, and spiritually, in the mighty name of our risen Saviour Jesus I pray, amen.

Remember, place God first over all your desires!​
 
Dear Lord, I have to come to you almost daily, please bear with me, my son's bad cough is acting up again, please heal him, make him well again soon, amen.

God say that if two people on earth agree about anything they ask He will do it.​

​

He puts it this way:​

​

Matthew 18:19​

19 “Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven.​

​

I will be praying in agreement with all of your prayers from now on.​

​

Romans 8:28​

​

28 And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.​


​

​

 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Good morning Children of Almighty God Please may you help me pray for my daughter, by the name ###. She is not feeling very well due to cold & flue. Last night we couldn’t sleep , because her body temperature was so high. Lord, have a Mercy to my beloved daughter ### and heal her in Jesus...
Replies
13
Views
87
Please intercede for my grandson ### ### old boy who is hospitalized today. Pray that it is nothing major and he may get well soon. My Lord pls keep him in good health 🙏
Replies
11
Views
183
Heavenly Father, I come before You today, acknowledging that You are the ultimate healer. Lord, I ask for Your divine touch to regulate my blood pressure, stabilize my cholesterol, and restore a steady rhythm to my heart. Please heal, cleanse, and strengthen my kidneys, allowing them to filter...
Replies
18
Views
273
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,059
Messages
16,784,026
Members
648,638
Latest member
Fealnaenarn

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom