Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I need prayer for the courage to leave a dv situation and go to a shelter. I'm terrified and anxious
Replies
11
Views
156
I have to divorce my husband who has become emotionally abusive & has been cheating on me via an online relationship. Please pray God gives me courage & protection. Please pray it’s a peaceful dissolution.
Replies
11
Views
145
Dear brothers and sisters in Christ, please pray and intercede on my behalf for the following - a reconciliation with my father as I have been a bad daughter and neglected our relationship for a year now. I feel so bad for the pain I have caused in our relationship by distancing myself for...
Replies
13
Views
200
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,456
Messages
16,788,261
Members
649,025
Latest member
Valaerzarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom