Lord your timing is always perfect even when I can’t see it. I pray you are hard at work making a way for my children. I pray you lead them both in directions that will always bring them closer to you. I pray you will provide my son with a good job and a safe place to live and the financial means for him to take care of his family. I pray you will guide my daughter through educational success and bless her with the knowledge to make good life choices. I pray you continue to bless my marriage and life with health happiness and success. I ask all this in your most holy name. Amen
Prayed. The answer is on the way. I encourage you to follow the Word Of God in totality in order for Him to bless you and grant your desires. The Bible lays down in John 15:7 If you abide in Me, and My words abide in you, you will ask what you desire, and it shall be done for you.
 
I want you to know I have prayed for you. God is in control. Trust Him, Obey His Word, Walk by Faith. Obedience brings abundant blessings. Live in the books of Psalms and Proverbs for three months day and night.

be-an-encourager.blogspot.com

Intimate Relationship With God​

I ntimate R elationship W ith G od James 4:8: Draw near to God, and God will draw near to you. J esus was successful on earth beca...
be-an-encourager.blogspot.com
be-an-encourager.blogspot.com

James 4:8: Draw near to God, and God will draw near to you.

Jesus was successful on earth because He was close to God. That is the secret to intimacy with God and having a successful ministry. There are no formulas, except one: closeness with God. This involves (1) spending time in prayer, (2) soaking in God’s word and staying rooted in God's Word, (3) learning to hear and know God’s voice, (4) being trained in obedience. And (5) it also involves learning to operate in the anointing of the Holy Spirit, the same anointing that was upon the Lord Jesus Christ in his ministry.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm continuing to ask for prayers for protection on my wages, bank accounts from opposing council from garnishing my wages. I really do need a fierce attorney to step in and help with my appeal. I live in fear and I don't want to live in fear. I'm asking also for prayers for my current job. My...
Replies
13
Views
146
I'm continuing to ask for prayers for ###. In my previous prayers, I mentioned him seeing someone who is not a Godly Christian, hidden relationship in church, she posts things like "Dance like David of whatever". As a Israeli myself, the Spiritual meaning of David dancing before God is a humbled...
Replies
9
Views
146
Thank you for the prayers, they mean a lot to me. I will be reaching out to the city council member of the City I live in, ###, and I will be sharing with him what code enforcement has done and has allowed. This council member is also a youth Pastor. I pray that when he receives my email, that...
Replies
8
Views
123
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,342
Messages
16,787,299
Members
648,923
Latest member
Doruonarlor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom