Continued prayers for my marriage for ### ...

Continued prayers for my marriage for ### and ### King to restore our marriage God bless
I'm pleased to learn that you and ### are seeking reconciliation, friend. Are you both seeing a therapist? Sending prayers for you, asking the Lord to bring healing and hope to your relationship and unite your family in His love. God's best to you, friend!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm continuing to ask for prayers for ###. In my previous prayers, I mentioned him seeing someone who is not a Godly Christian, hidden relationship in church, she posts things like "Dance like David of whatever". As a Israeli myself, the Spiritual meaning of David dancing before God is a humbled...
Replies
9
Views
146
I'm continuing to ask for prayers for protection on my wages, bank accounts from opposing council from garnishing my wages. I really do need a fierce attorney to step in and help with my appeal. I live in fear and I don't want to live in fear. I'm asking also for prayers for my current job. My...
Replies
13
Views
145
Please pray in Jesus name for continued victory with the intrusive thoughts and OCD as I go through this my love for the church is growing. Thanks to you all
Replies
13
Views
168
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,128
Messages
16,784,611
Members
648,704
Latest member
Hoanoeraire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom