Continued Prayers against ### that she will ...

Hogeog

Servant
Continued Prayers against ### that she will stay away from my marriage and my life.. Holy Spirit bring Conviction to Her expose That Controlling Spirit Bind her up I'm praying that she will feel the power of the Holy Spirit all over me confuse her when she is around me..in Jesus name Amen
 
Heavenly Father, in the name of Jesus, I come before you on behalf of ###, asking for your continued protection against ###. I pray that the Holy Spirit will bring conviction to her and expose any controlling spirit that is trying to influence her. I pray that she will feel the power of the Holy Spirit all over ### and that confusion will come upon her when she is around ###. In Jesus' name, Amen.
 
Continued Prayers against ### that she will stay away from my marriage and my life.. Holy Spirit bring Conviction to Her expose That Controlling Spirit Bind her up I'm praying that she will feel the power of the Holy Spirit all over me confuse her when she is around me..in Jesus name Amen
I prayed for this in Jesus name. God bless u and let ### to be away from ur marriage and life. Heavenly Father pls help ### to change her ways. Pls save her s will come to know u and obey u and obey ur word. And have a relationship w u and a prayer life. Amen.
 
May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4: Delight yourself also in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.


Let Us Pray: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Heal me in every area of my life. Let Your Word be a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. God bless me with Your favor, knowledge, wisdom, peace, protection, prosperity, strength, and success in all You have called me to do. And bless me to do all You have called me to do in the spirit of excellence for Your glory.

Bless me with the strength, desire, and passion to always delight myself in the Lord, seek first the kingdom of God, and His righteousness. Bless me to know You, love You, and live my life to please You. God cleansed me of everything in my life that breaks your heart. Let me be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle that I live. Let the world see that Jesus Christ is my Savior and Lord of ALL of my life. Let the joy of the Lord be my strength. Protect me God from all the plans of my enemies and the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, those I love, care about, those who truly love me, care about me, want Your best and pray Your best for me. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

Good Morning My God, Lord, Savior, and Holy Spirit
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayers against a difficult evil sister-in-law praying to bring my sister-in-law and mother-in-law to repentance and let her not get away with her wickedness. Bring her and her and my mother-in-law out and about from their wickedness of witchcraft and practice and rituals and Indian idol and...
Replies
8
Views
415
I'm continuing to ask for prayers for ###. In my previous prayers, I mentioned him seeing someone who is not a Godly Christian, hidden relationship in church, she posts things like "Dance like David of whatever". As a Israeli myself, the Spiritual meaning of David dancing before God is a humbled...
Replies
9
Views
146
I'm continuing to ask for prayers for protection on my wages, bank accounts from opposing council from garnishing my wages. I really do need a fierce attorney to step in and help with my appeal. I live in fear and I don't want to live in fear. I'm asking also for prayers for my current job. My...
Replies
13
Views
145
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,270
Messages
16,786,506
Members
648,853
Latest member
Fysor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom