Continued Prayer For ### Family

Status
Not open for further replies.

niakay

Humble Prayer Partner
Father God as I come before you want to say thanks for providing for us daily. Throughout these struggles everyday when my daughter say so where is the money coming from. I told her that the Lord will provide and every time YOU come through for us, sometimes I send them to school not knowing how I am going to send them tomorrow but by tomorrow God always make a way because I believe. Continue to strengthen my faith, continue to give us the strength to face the obstacles. Continue to cover my children, continue to bless them. God let us grow closer to you dear God, to grow more in your faith. Remember the investigation for my car insurance claim, move so that this can be completed and I receive the claim to repay the loan for this vehicle. God I leave it in your hands Dear God for You to deliver us from these struggles. As I try to sell some of our furniture through newspaper ad., to cover some of the debt we now face, Dear God please let these things go swiftly so that I will be able to bring some semblance to lives of my family. Continue to cover us dear God you are awesome and has been carrying us through these times. Place coverage over my home, remove all evil forces that want to camp out there and bring war there. Thanks, Thanks, Thank you God you are a good God and I will continue to praise you and continue to impart your words on me God. Thanks God in your name I pray.

###
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on God. <><><> Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name from this day forward, for the rest of my life, forever, and always, “Bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Encourage me Lord Jesus. Let Your favor, wisdom, peace, protection, and healing power rest upon my life. Lead, guide, and direct my footsteps. Consume and nestle me in the chambers of Your heart that Your heartbeat becomes my heartbeat and Your thoughts become my thoughts. God consume my entire existence that I become all You made me to be and reflect Your perfection. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer please do the same for all those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. God, I want to take this time to thank You for loving me. Amen! <><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ### <><><>

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Finally some good news on the situation regarding family/sibling harassment… The local Office of Aging was here to do an assessment on mom & verified that this sibling who’s been harassing me, cannot legally evict me nor dictate how to manage my personal space. They also can’t simply say to...
Replies
9
Views
80
I would like continued prayers for my husband. He has been doing well with quitting cigarettes but still is struggling. He has not given up THC vapes yet but wants to. He says one thing at a time. Pray that Jesus sets him free from the bondage and strongholds. That he reach all the parts of his...
Replies
15
Views
218
Please, today is the deadline to file an answer with the court in response to an eviction notice my disabled family and I received. My mom is finishing up the answer, she's very nervous, and because we are disabled it has taken longer to get done. I have been asking for prayer for this for the...
Replies
12
Views
109
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,040
Messages
16,818,054
Members
651,149
Latest member
Toreemoroantel

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom