Continual prayer for ###'s gastrointestinal wellbeing. ...

My daughter is still struggling but we are learning to wait upon the Lord and see His deliverance. Thank you for your continual prayers!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi, I have arthritis throughout my body and also have painful gastrointestinal problems. Thank you. In Jesus's name. Amen.
Replies
10
Views
386
Thank you Lord for ###’s gastrointestinal issue healed.
Replies
5
Views
215
Please My Lord God and Savior forgive me for my shortcomings and thank you for all of my blessings. I come to you in so much faith and thanks that you have had mercy on my daughter and answered our prayers. I thank you for lifting her and fighting the evil that tried to stop her along the way...
Replies
8
Views
555
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,021
Messages
16,783,346
Members
648,579
Latest member
Qsayview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom