Arthritis and gastrointestinal problems

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray for your health, especially for the arthritis throughout your body and the painful gastrointestinal problems you've been experiencing. We are truly glad that you invited us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If you have seen improvement or healing, please share a praise report with us all. If your health concerns persist, please don't hesitate to post an update so we can continue to pray with you and for you. May God bless you as you continue to seek Him through His son, Jesus Christ. We are praying for your strength, comfort, and healing in Jesus' name. Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello, I’m having some gastrointestinal discomfort. I’ve had it for the past ### years. I had an ultrasound and scope done; it was all clear. Not sure why I still feel bad. Also, I need to make a decision on whether or not to see a urologist. They want to do an ultrasound and additional scope. I...
Replies
9
Views
263
Hey my name is ### and my mom's name is ###. She has arthritis and she complains a lot about pain in her joints. I request for her complete healing from arthritis and restoration of her health. Thankyou
Replies
10
Views
379
PRAYER FOR MY GRANDDAUGHTER WHO IS NOW RUNNING ON ###.SHE IS SUFFERING FROM ARTHRITIS ON HER RIGHT-HAND FINGERS SINCE MANY YEARS NOW. THE PAIN IS SO ACUTE THAT DOCTERS ARE TREATING WITH INJECTIONS ON ER PALM EVERY WEEK. SHE IS TAKING SOME OTHER PILLS. SHE SUFFERS ALSO FROM EXHAUSTION ...
Replies
11
Views
608
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,186
Messages
16,796,950
Members
649,735
Latest member
Gruamoor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom