Complete Restoration

Status
Not open for further replies.

joanna r

Account Closed
Please pray for ###, the father of our son. ### has told me he has a lot of problems and he doesn't want to put me in the middle of them. I believe these "problems" might be the reason our relationship has yet to reconcile. ### also told me he still loves me. Please pray these problems resolve and that ### lets me know we can finally be together. I also want to ask you pray for the complete removal of anyone that is interfering in this restoration. Please pray for me to receive a call or text from ### today telling me there is still hope in this relationship. We have been separated too long now and we URGENTLY need this family together once again. Thank You
 
May the Holy Spirit motivate to ### and he will return to you. May God move all the huddle that heaving in this restoration, in Jesus name, Amen.
 
Heavenly Father, these and all blessings we ask you for, thank you for, and claim them done in the poweful name of Jesus, Amen!
 
dear lord i pray that you hear this plea and answer this prayer in jesus name amen
 
Father I ask that you would invade this situation. I pray that you would protect ###'s heart and lead and guide her in all her ways. I pray your will for her life That you will lead her into peace and happiness in Jesus name.
 
Lord grant all that is within this prayer. In Jesus name. AMEN
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please stand in prayer with me for a couple, ### and ### who is very special and near to my heart and so many others who look upto them. They have been in a beautiful relationship for more than ### years. Over these years, I have watched their connection grow from the very beginning. I have...
Replies
11
Views
174
I have spoken to my husband twice and he listened to what I had to say. He wants to release me of the stress I was carrying inside. He listened and spoke softly. I just thank for little victory, I am just trusting God to restore my marriage. I feel empty and numb at times but I still stand in...
Replies
8
Views
281
I Thank God for what he has already done. I now pray in Jesus name for complete and total healing and restoration in my physical body. My mind and my soul. May my God have Mercy on me and make me better then I was before I was afflicted. I repent and I ask his forgiveness for all my sin and I...
Replies
12
Views
191
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,124
Messages
16,784,551
Members
648,694
Latest member
Bnueron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom