Complete Restoration and Healing of Eyes

I’m praying that God will touch you with His healing hand and bring comfort and restoration to your eyes according to His perfect will. Blessings and peace to you, ###.

Isaiah 53:5 But He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities; The chastisement for our peace was upon Him, And by His stripes we are healed.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please stand in prayer with me for a couple, ### and ### who is very special and near to my heart and so many others who look upto them. They have been in a beautiful relationship for more than ### years. Over these years, I have watched their connection grow from the very beginning. I have...
Replies
11
Views
195
I have spoken to my husband twice and he listened to what I had to say. He wants to release me of the stress I was carrying inside. He listened and spoke softly. I just thank for little victory, I am just trusting God to restore my marriage. I feel empty and numb at times but I still stand in...
Replies
8
Views
292
Please pray for my daughter will have the courage and wisdom to release herself swiftly and completely from this toxic relationship; I declaring right now that this young man and his mother will not steal her peace, her purpose, or her unity with her family. The Lord is saying, “She is Mine. She...
Replies
11
Views
157
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,207
Messages
16,808,055
Members
650,618
Latest member
Tyraexnor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom