Come in agreement with me and pray that God restores my marriage. Pray

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PraySite Requests

Come in agreement with me and pray that God restores my marriage. Pray for my husband to forget about the other woman and that she be removed from our marriage and his place of employment. Pray that she will be removed and not go to Iraq with my husband. pray with me that he does not break the covenant of our marriage by allowing the divorce he filed to go through. Pray with me that he comes to his senses and does not disobey God. Pray with me that he is surrounded by Godly people that will lead him down the right path instead of away from his marriage. Pray with me that he goes back to the Lord even if the Lord has to strip him of his prosperity and the things he value. Pray with me that I am given the strength to let go and let God and be lead by faith instead of what I see or hear. Pray with me that my husbands heart will unharden and he will Obey God. Pray with me that I do no lose faith or hope as a stander and that this brings me even closer to God. Pray with me that the Lord will not allow any female, friends, or family to break the covenant of our marriage and speak against me or our marriage. Thank you in advance Jesus for the restoration of my marriage because you said what you put together let no man put asunder and you also said ask and ye shall receive. Thank you and bless your holy name Jesus.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom