When I choose peace, I take back the power.

Let Us Pray: God I ask You in Jesus name instruct me on how and help me to choose peace. Bless me to walk in the peace of God that surpasses all understanding. God please do the same for the writer of this prayer. Amen, so be it, and by faith it is so.

Confession: I choose peace in Jesus name.

Philippians 4:6-7: Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; 7 and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.
 
When I choose peace, I take back the power.

Let Us Pray: God I ask You in Jesus name instruct me on how and help me to choose peace. Bless me to walk in the peace of God that surpasses all understanding. God please do the same for the writer of this prayer. Amen, so be it, and by faith it is so.

Confession: I choose peace in Jesus name.

Philippians 4:6-7: Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; 7 and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.
There's a recurring theme that I've been seeing and quite frankly enjoy reading. Of course I'm referring to spiritual traits.

Faith opens the door to His Love, His Peace, and His Life! Now there's Power!
 
Piece is produced by the indwelling Spirit in the life of the believer. It is one of the fruits of the Spirit of the Lord. GALATIANS 5:22-23. It comes from a right relationship with the Father. May the Father of all mercies, the God of comfort reveal His kindness and give us piece for good relationships with others, as Christians. TO GOD BE THE GLORY. AMEN AND AMEN
 
Isaiah 9:6
For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.
 
When I choose peace, I take back the power.

Let Us Pray: God I ask You in Jesus name instruct me on how and help me to choose peace. Bless me to walk in the peace of God that surpasses all understanding. God please do the same for the writer of this prayer. Amen, so be it, and by faith it is so.

Confession: I choose peace in Jesus name.

Philippians 4:6-7: Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; 7 and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.
Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

  • Article Article
https://be-an-encourager.blogspot.com/2026/07/feeling-good-today.html Protect your peace. Disconnect from negativity and complaining. And if you cannot disconnect, limit your time with these people. Complaining is a spiritual problem. Complaining is a toxic poisoning spirit that will, if you...
Replies
1
Views
123
🙏 Pursue Love 1 Cor 14:1, Love Abounds in Discerning Insight, Wisdom to Choose Highest Phil 1:9-11, Consistently Knowing God & Serving GOD with Joy Col 1:9-12... 🙇🏻 Perfect Father, we thank You we can pursue love, pray in accord with the apostolic prayers, and ask in faith, “Our love would...
Replies
12
Views
165
🔥 Restore Our 1st Love Rev 2:4, Mk 12:30-31, 1 Cor 14:1, Extra Grace to Pray, Study, Worship, Put away Distractions, "Choose the Better Part" as Mary, Luke 10:41-42, Naturally Edifying the Church, Sharing The Gospel, Make Disciples, "Do The Things We Did at First" Rev 2:5... Father, thank You...
Replies
10
Views
151
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,937
Messages
16,782,425
Members
648,484
Latest member
Azieruorlake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom