Children of GOD ALMIGHTY please deliverance healing ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please God protect me from demonic attacks now and always,I accept my deliverance and my healing now,in Jesus name amen.
Replies
11
Views
147
Hello family- please pray for my healing from dissociative identity disorder, deliverance from the unclean spirits that I suffer from, and justice from my past from God's throne! My mom and Dad abused me and my sister, spiritually, mentally, emotionally, and sexually in my childhood. We were...
Replies
10
Views
45
Please pray for my deliverance & healing. I've been struggling with depression intrusive thoughts. I feel like I'm being spiritually attacked. Thank you & bless you
Replies
8
Views
293
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,064
Messages
16,784,103
Members
648,650
Latest member
Playrourgate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom