charlotte ###

cjjessie

Disciple of Prayer
please pray God will heal my neck and ear as drs say there's nothing they can do only God can heal me. and help me get money to help my daughter-in-law to pay her bills the Lord knows my heart and knows my needs
 
Trust in the unfailing love of the Lord, and in His promises.

Give Him this day and everything that it holds.

Walk in His goodness, knowing that His gentle hand will guide you and keep you.

I pray that the Lord hears your prayer requests and answers them according to His will.

In the Name of Jesus Christ I pray. Amen
 
(Philippians 4:19) "But my God shall supply all your needs according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus."

(1John 5:14) "And this is the confidence that we have toward Him, that if we ask anything according to His Will He hears us."

He will never leave you and will sustain you in all things according to His will and purpose. Trust in Him.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I was trying to make a payment to my insurance on time but their automation wouldn't let me, since it was in the weekend that the bill was due I couldn't get through, so now they are claiming a 25- late fee Please Cancel that Jesus this is so unfair and have to pay thousands of dollars every...
Replies
11
Views
174
I’m asking if my prayer warriors could help me pray for my cousins wife and their young son ###. ### is fighting cancer for the second time. Drs for a spot that is ###% cancer. Give them strength and faith during this time. Ask our Father God to pour the blood of Jesus over her from head to toe...
Replies
17
Views
189
Dear lord, my name is ###. I pray that I get own car and a place to stay soon in Jesus name. I'm tired of living under my wife's control. I pray for a good high paying job soon. I have my priesthood. I'm tired of being under my wifes control. I pray that I thrive in you. I pray that I don't end...
Replies
11
Views
185
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,721
Messages
16,814,299
Members
650,972
Latest member
Cayland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom