Cancer Patient

Matthew 8:7
“And Jesus saith unto him, I will come and heal him.” -King James Version (KJV)


My friend, I'm praying for your mother.

Heavenly Father, God of mercy, nothing is impossible with You. I humbly ask that You would bless the mother's needs. I pray for Your mercy and grace to fully restore and protect her health, removing all cancer and discomfort, in the name of our risen Saviour Jesus. Amen.
 
I’m so sorry to hear about your mother, ###’s cancer, friend, and I can understand how painful this time is for you. I just said a prayer, asking God to touch her with His healing hand and surround her with His peace. May He strengthen and comfort your family during this difficult time. Take comfort in God’s mercy. I hope you will be encouraged by this thought from the psalmist: "The Lord is near to all who call on Him, to all who call on Him in truth." (Psalm 145: 18).
 
Lord we pray for ### and family for healing blessings and salvation. HEal from every disease and infirmity. May their lives be a praise and glory unto thee.
Come to the Lord's holy presence. Seek him with all your heart. Cling to his Word and meditate on it moment by moment by positive thoughts, knowing that the Lord is good and to him be all the praise. Seek first God's kingdom and his righteousness (Matthew 6:33). Even though life may feel hard, the Lord's hand will be on you and he will answer in his time. I am praying for you. Amen.

Some resources that might help.
Help in Prayer
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord Jesus, keep me alert, attentive, and focused throughout every hour of my nursing duty. Help me recognize my patient’s needs, perform safety checks, give prescribed medication correctly and on time, and prevent harm. Give me wisdom, calmness, compassion, and strength to provide safe...
Replies
10
Views
106
Heavenly Father, give me wisdom and knowledge to provide effective nutrition guidance to patients and families. Help me improve my cooking skills, prepare nutritious and safe meals, understand individual dietary needs, encourage hydration, and prevent food-related harm. Teach me to prioritize...
Replies
12
Views
149
Heavenly Father, thank You for entrusting this patient to my care. Through Jesus Christ, give me wisdom, patience, and compassion to promote safety, healing, comfort, and independence. Guide my hands during positioning and wound care, protect the patient from further injury, and help me...
Replies
9
Views
120
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,271
Messages
16,786,533
Members
648,857
Latest member
Craonteurance

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom