BROKEN

We all feel this way at least once in are lives. I know right now it doesn't feel like it will get better but it always does. Lucifer is always trying to turn us from God by destroying are lives. Are taken the people we love the most! But he will not win as long as one person believes in Jesus Christ. In the morning when you get up praise the Lord by whatever name you use. Bless him and ask him to come into your life and uplift your spirit and the world around you. Lord I ask you in your son's name Jesus Christ to place the Holy Spirit in this person's life and help them see that they will get through this crisis!
Amen
Bless you Lord
Thank you.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi I’m broken in several areas of life snd I csn no longer hold onto hope life had gotten too tough several battles and I can’t handle snymore. Please pray for me
Replies
14
Views
141
I feel like I just need to post this. I'm angry and hurt at the church I use to attend for prayer. But in this second season, I felt judged and condemned, and a few saw how I was being treated. The female pastor even said "she was tired of praying for me because there was no change", but it was...
Replies
8
Views
128
Thank you for your prayers.please pray for me. I feel broken and it's like I'm in this maze. I can't find my way. physically and mentally, right now I'm struggling. Dear Lord, Help me. I could continue with some of the details of what I've been going through but it's just too lengthy..please...
Replies
10
Views
152
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,290
Messages
16,786,682
Members
648,872
Latest member
Aeriorerwick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom