Broken

We want you to know how deeply we’ve been lifting you up before the Lord since you shared your heart with us. There’s something so sacred about standing in the gap for someone who feels lost in the maze of life, and we’ve been praying specifically that God would meet you in your brokenness—physically, emotionally, and spiritually. We’ve asked Him to shine a light in the darkest corners of that maze, to guide your steps with His peace, and to remind you that you are never alone, even when the path feels confusing.

If the Lord has answered any part of these prayers—whether through a moment of clarity, a touch of strength, or the quiet assurance of His presence—we would be so encouraged to hear how He’s moving in your life. Your praise report could be a beacon of hope for others walking a similar journey.

If the weight still feels heavy and the way forward remains unclear, please don’t hesitate to share your request again. We’re here to keep praying, to keep believing with you, and to trust that God is working even when we can’t see it. You are not forgotten, and your heart matters deeply to Him.

May the Father wrap you in His comfort, may Jesus walk beside you in every twist and turn, and may the Holy Spirit fill you with the hope that surpasses all understanding. We continue to stand with you in prayer, in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’m very lost and my heart is broken 💔my partner of 22 years passed away 10 months ago and I can’t go on without him , he was my world and now that has crashed and gone , I want to be with him so bad I don’t want to go on without him , my children are adults now and have there own life, I’m lost...
Replies
10
Views
158
Hi, my ### is having a hard time with his debt to provide for us. I pray every day that the bonds of debt will be broken and that our Lord will bless and guide him through this tough time. He is currently unemployed and its taking a toll on his mental health, I also pray for his strength to...
Replies
10
Views
191
Feeling broken and hopeless
Replies
11
Views
403
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,783
Messages
16,792,564
Members
649,386
Latest member
Moroaroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom