Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

pls pray to heal and mend my broken heart. pls pray that ### and I (we are friends) that we can heal ourselves and repair our relationship together; and build a better one. ### also needs to give me an apology for flaking out on me for a concert. pls pray that my heart mends becauase of past...
Replies
9
Views
124
Dear God, I am hurt, disappointed, and honestly, I am angry with You. I have prayed for so long, waited for so long, and hoped for so long, but nothing seems to change. Sometimes I wonder, why don't You open even one door for me? Why do I have to struggle so much for the things that seem so easy...
Replies
15
Views
385
Lord please may my son change his mind about buying a motorcycle, please Lord I do not want to plead with him please help him to see the danger in it and help me have peace in Your protection. Lord please heal young Christian man's heart, it is broken by his first love who was abusive toward...
Replies
15
Views
234
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,286
Messages
16,786,653
Members
648,868
Latest member
Vrloutar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom